Flyers & Banners
As a school, we communicate about school events, PTA events, and student enrichment programs.
Groups, organizations, non-profits, and companies that want to promote an event or a program are required to go through the following process before emailing or linking any information to our students, families, or PTA.
To submit a flyer, please email email@example.com. We do not endorse any flyers, events, or organizations viewed here.
Submission & Approval Process
1. Please submit flyers you would like to distribute to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not distribute your flyer until you receive notification of approval by the district office staff members who monitor submissions.
2. All flyers, once approved, are able to be viewed at the following link, which is regularly shared in The Catch (PTA Newsletter) and Principal's Newsletter https://www.brssd.org/student-enrichment-activities-flyers/ (preview to the left).
3. In addition, approved flyers can be viewed by navigating to BRSSD.org, clicking Explore BRSSD, clicking Programs, and clicking Student Enrichment Activity Flyers.
4. For banner approval, please submit a picture of the banner you would like to hang on the school fencing for review. Please do not hang your banner until you receive notification of approval, at which time the school site administrative assistant will be notified of the banner approval as well. You will be guided to check in with the site administrative assistant for the location to hang the banner and the date you will need to remove the banner if you would like to have it back. Please bring your own zip ties.
5. Please remove your banner by the designated time.